Wednesday 8 May 2013

brandy melville.


71 rue de Rennes,
59 rue Notre Dame des Champs,
Paris.

I discovered this shop about a year ago, and I love coming back to look at new items, and I am always tempted by something! Brandy Melville originated in Italy, and although they do have shops across America and Europe, I find that it offers a welcomed variety to H&M and Zara, which Paris is seemingly restricted to regarding high street shops. The style is quite relaxed and loose fitting, made from lovely soft material, and they have a clever concept that "one size fits all", saving you the trawl for the right size. The items are very easy to mix and match, and in relation to the Paris price tag, Brandy Melville is great value.






Keep an eye out for... their tops.


1 comment:

  1. Nowadays there is variety of ladies Brandy Melville Sweaters designed by stylish designers and I heard we can get these Sweaters from online stores at less prices.


    ReplyDelete